We are currently looking for a Mechanical Engineer to join our team in Montreal. The chosen candidate will support the design engineering in research, design and development of hardware products, and manufacturing in the production of products, undertake the mechanical design of the product.
- Complete mechanical documentation for the proper production of parts for their procurement and complete mechanical documentation for the outline for new PCBs.
- Design electronic equipment and systems in the field of digital telecommunications.
- Design, test and implement packaging designs as part of the product development process.
- Provide technical advice and support to engineering related to the mechanical aspects of the design.
- Support technical enquires for all existing and future products for improvements, fault analysis, validating component substitutions etc.
- Make adjustments in specifications and drawings and perform design modifications for manufacturing and product quality improvement.
- Check finished work and eensure that working documentation is at the appropriate revision level.
Skills & Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or College Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Drafting
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of various materials and material selection, familiar with machine shop practices.
- Good documentation and communication skills as well as the ability to work very well in a team environment
- Knowledge with circuit diagrams, schematics, and parts breakdown
- Strong knowledge of the CAD systems. Proficiency in AutoCAD, Pro/ENGINEER and CorelDraw.