SpaceBridge Inc.is seeking a Summer Intern to help drive sales performance and extend our products and solutions to potential customers. This intern should exhibit professional, personable communication that aligns with the values of SpaceBridge.
This position is expected to report to our Headquarters in Saint-Laurent, Quebec, Canada.
- Cold call; make multiple outbound calls to potential clients
- Understand client needs and offer solutions and support
- Research potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
- Qualify leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, tradeshows, etc.
- Create and maintain a list/database of prospect clients
- Present and deliver information to potential clients
- Build pipelines with channel partners and team members to close sales
- Maintain database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Previous experience in outbound call center, inside sales experience, or related sales experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM/Salesforce experience preferred
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Tenacity to handle rejection and continue on with a positive attitude when reaching next potential client
- Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close is a definite asset