We are currently looking for an Electronics Lab Technician.
- Drafting experience
- Cables drawings with AutoCAD.
- Panel drawings with AutoCAD.
- Limited Assembly drawing drafting with AutoCAD.
- Bill of Material editing, using Excel.
- Orcad/Cadence Schematics Capture experience desired.
- Engineering Change Order editing and follow-up, PDF writable form.
- Manufacturing instruction drafting, using Word.
2. Laboratory experience
- Board level assembly test and debug under engineer supervision.
- Modify and Touch-up at Board level, soldering skills.
- Able to use DVM, Current Probe, Scopes, Spectrum Analyser, RF Network Analyser, Signal Generators, and Frequency Counters.
- Configure and JTAG programming of boards by following instructions.
- Assemblies build for prototypes and Test setups.
- Perform measurements on the prototype units.
- Build and Maintenance of System-Level Test Assemblies in the Lab from cabling and set-up modification under Engineer supervision.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- College or DEC in electronics, or equivalent 3-5 years of experience;
- Familiarity with CAD software (AutoCAD, ORCAD, LT SPICE)
- Proficiency using Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, Visio)
- Must speak French, with writing skills in English