We are currently looking for a Pre-Sales Engineer to join our team in Montreal. The chosen candidate will assist in the sale’s bids and proposal tasks.
- Support the sales process during all its life cycle.
- Reply directly to tenders and offers and manage other parties that are involved in the reply.
- Coordinate the various internal parties related to the offer preparation via matrix management.
- Perform tenders evaluation, gap analyzes and recommend go/no go.
- Have the general responsibility for the proposed solution.
- Responsible to provide technical feedback to the product management.
- Perform equipment demonstrations when required.
- Responsible for presenting the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs.
- Provide detailed descriptions of the designed network configurations responding to specific customer requirements including but not limited to:
- Overall Technical Description.
- System Diagrams.
- Rack Elevation.
- Equipment description.
- Link Budgets.
- Prepare commercial proposals including, but not limited to:
- Margin Analysis Sheet
- Bill of Material
- Price and Commercial Proposal.
- Provide to the sales force adequate technical information and training to help them in their sales activities.
- Communicate all relevant information to the PMO group once a proposal has been materialized.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical/Electronics/Telecommunication Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of bid/proposal experience.
- Good comprehension of VSAT systems and VSAT market is highly preferred
- Must be resourceful and adapt rapidly to the market and product evolution.
- Ability to create and perform technical and marketing presentations to customers and partners
- Knowledge on Satellite Link Budgets is preferred.