We are currently looking for an Assembler/Technician responsible to assemble, prepare, verify, install and rework various electronic components related to satellite communication products.
- Perform assembling of Hub and installation of different types of cables and wiring harnesses on Satellite communication products.
- Prepare components for assembly according to documentation, Perform Soldering work according to work procedure, drawing and schematic standards and requirements
- Install equipment in the racks as per the layout of different types of racks.
- Knowledge of CAT 5/5E/6 Cables, RF and Coax Cables Installation according wiring diagram.
- Ability to Perform hand soldering according to IPC-610 Class1-Standards
- Verify kits received and advise if there is any missing, should be fill the Non-conformity form. /Rework Products using Engineering Instructions.
- Assembly RF Products Based on Mechanical and electrical drawings
- Verify work completed to ensure that it meets the quality and production standards.
- Present the product to the quality assurance department at different stages in the process of assembly.
- Maintain a clean work area.
- Ensure that all steps are indicated, and registered in the computer, AMOS system
- Perform other duties as per assigned
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Satellite System assembly and technician tasks related to our industry
- DEC, AEC or DEP of technical vocational program completed.
- Experience with various types of equipment RF; Cisco Routers and Switches. And Servers, Good Knowledge AC/DC Theory, Crimp different types of wires and cables of varied dimensions
- Adequate skills in reading Technical Documentation Such as shop-aids, BOM parts lists, Mechanical Assembly drawings and layout of equipment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office environments, AMOS, Doc’App System Documentation.
- Must be bilingual (French-English)
- Team player, reliable, and good communication skills