Mobile Network Operators (MNOs) around the world looking to extend new and advanced services face both challenges and opportunities for cellular backhaul. Challenges include:
- Cost-effectively launching and delivering broadband and next-gen services, 4G/LTE/ 5G, etc.
- Extending networks to ex-urban, rural, remote, and low-density regions, delivering QoS and making business cases work for low density, low ARPU, and small-cell regions.
- Upgrading and expanding to Edge opportunities.
Satellite Solutions Built for Mobile Operators
SpaceBridge provides networking technologies that can address the spectrum of end-to-end satellite backhaul network solutions required by operators for:
- Remote, rural and ex-urban Base Station-to-Network Backhauling – from to 2G, to 3G, 4G/LTE Networks, and transition to emerging 5G/MEC requirements
- Reliable satellite Backup of terrestrial networks
- Traffic overflow capacity to supplement terrestrial backhaul
- Disaster Recovery networks via rapidly deployable satellite backhaul solutions