Defense & Government
Government, Defense, and Home Land Security
Government, defense, and homeland security networks are critical and can have special requirements that go above and beyond commercial systems. This includes government-grade security features, support for military standards, multiple radio, legacy telecoms interfaces, stringent technical specifications, training, and support needs.
Notably, as a designer and manufacturer of advanced satellite ground networking technologies for government and defense customers for over three decades, SpaceBridge is committed to exceeding government customer requirements with technology that helps organizations better fulfill their diverse missions.
In fact, SpaceBridge is an ISO9001 registered vendor and provides equipment and services for deployment with satellite communications networks. Therefore, this includes Advanced VSAT terminals and HUBs for Point-to-Point / Point-to-Multipoint /Mesh topologies, as well as SCPC and broadcast modems for GEO and NGSO satellite constellations.
Home Land Security (HLS)
- Blue forces, Police, Fire Fighters
- Air Traffic Control
- Border Security and control
- First Responder/ Emergency Communications
- Embassy Communications
- Remote Office / Natural Resource Management / Environmental agencies
- Space Agencies
- BLOS (Battlefield Communications and Beyond Line of Sight)
- Special Operations – special forces in stationary and deployed arena
- SOCOM (SATCOMS on-The-Move)
- Naval communications
- UAV communications
- Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR)