Assembler / Technician
We are currently looking for an Assembler/Technician responsible to assemble, prepare, verify, install and rework various electronic components related to satellite communication products.
- Perform assembling and installation of hubs with different types of cables and wiring harnesses on Satellite communication products.
- Prepare components for assembly according to the Engineering documentation
- Perform soldering in accordance with work procedures, drawings, and schematic standards and requirements
- Install equipment in the racks as per the layout
- Verify kits received and advice if any item is missing, should fill out the non-conformity form.
- Rework Products using Engineering Instructions.
- Assembly RF Products based on mechanical and electrical drawings
- Ensure that all steps are indicated, and registered in the computer -AMOS system
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bilingual (French-English)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Satellite Systems assembly or related field
- Experience with various types of equipment:RF; Cisco routers, switches, and servers
- Adequate skills in reading Technical Documentation such as BOM parts lists, mechanical assembly drawings, and layout of equipment.
- Knowledge of CAT 5/5E/6 Cables, RF, and Coax Cables Installation according to wiring diagram.
- Ability to perform hand soldering according to IPC-610 Class1-Standards
- Knowledge of Microsoft office environments, AMOS, DocsApp System Documentation
- Team player, reliable, and good communication skills
Job Category: technician
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Montreal