We are currently looking for an Executive Assistant to join our fast growing team in Montreal, QC. While reporting to the President and CEO, the Executive Assistant takes independent action to initiate advanced administrative assistance, involving judgment and analytical skills on a regular basis.
As the first point of contact for the President and CEO, the successful candidate will possess an exceptionally professional demeanor, combined with a high level of initiative, judgment, integrity, flexibility and problem-solving skills. Working in a fast-paced and demanding environment, the Executive Assistant to the President and CEO will provide highly skilled executive assistance that supports the CEO in the leadership of the organization.
- Coordinate and manage the communication from the CEO’s office; presentation materials at an executive level (e.g. briefing notes, report summaries), cultivation and management of key relationships both internal and external
- Support the business objectives of the President and CEO; leading the administrative and technical coordination management role, in the areas of Administration, Finance, Engineering, Legal, Sales, Marketing and Operations
- Performs ad hoc assignments, involving research, analysis, and documentation of findings or the application of other specialized skills
- Provide support to other corporate team members, including legal services.
- Organize executive calendar/priorities and coordinate meetings and events, including invitations, facilities, catering, equipment, materials, agendas, and minutes, follow-up on action items, guest liaison, and other related material requirements such as reports, technical presentations, and other logistical details
- Compile daily priority files and reviews key issues, action items, pending deadlines, briefing notes, reading materials, and meeting preparations
- Manage day-to-day administrative activities in the office
- Perform other duties as per required
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in Commerce, Business Administration, or other related fields;
- Paralegal background is a definite asset
- Minimum 5-7 years of related experience with progressive levels of responsibility in administrative roles, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with international setting
- High level degree of accuracy, resourceful, organization and attention to detail, problem solving and judgment skills and mind set and the ability to handle and prioritize numerous complex tasks simultaneously, while under pressure with tight deadlines
- Exceptionally high standard of professionalism, confidentiality, strong interpersonal skills and discretion is required including in-depth knowledge and understanding of the relevant area(s) of business
- High degree of flexibility with their hours of work, Experience in contract management/administration experience in an international environment and/or an exporting company
- Proficiency in English and French (oral and written)
- Spanish, Portuguese, speaking is an asset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and Outlook
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple assignments