SpaceBridge Inc. is currently looking for a Marketing Manager. The chosen incumbent will implement strategic and tactical communication plans designed to capitalize on the market opportunities and generate demand.
- Work closely with the management team to generate creative, multi-channel marketing automation campaigns that will build brand awareness and generate qualified sales leads.
- Work closely with the management team to build Customer Relationship Management processes to define the company playbook.
- Management of tradeshows and events, logistics, booth, product display, shipping, and presentations; define strategy and balance of budget allocation based on ROI
- Lead the creation and updating of all marketing collateral, company website (SEO/SEM/PPC), and sales support tools. establish new google ads campaigns
- Development of ad campaigns for print and web; Recommend and source new areas for advertising and media placement;
- Work with Product Managers and Sales Team to produce and execute PR and social media campaigns;(Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook)
- Execute integrated online/offline marketing campaigns, advertising, PR, manage contact with media and industry associations, tradeshows, and other campaigns to generate demand.
- Monitor Advertising and earned media response; Monitor PR, Social media, and marketing lead generation campaigns. Own the salesforce CRM and improve sales process reporting and lead generation
- Create rich content for social media posts such short and long videos.
- Establish a system to track all the marketing activities and be ahead of the “ marketing calendar” and take end to end ownership of “MARKETING” in SpaceBridge
- Manage marketing literature library. Inventory management of marketing material and supplies, maintain sufficient stock of marketing materials; Establishing and maintaining rapport with external printers and suppliers, getting quotes, and ordering printed Marketing materials.
- Manage the design, creation and maintenance of Product Brochures, Advertisements, Posters and Newsletters, Web banners, animations, corporate and product presentations & videos;
- Establish marketing budget and operate within its restraints
- Define set of KPI to measure the marketing activities effectiveness on a weekly and monthly basis
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field, MBA preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a marketing position with experience in the International Market;
- Previous experience in a similar role in Satellite Communications is preferred
- Strong knowledge of the market and its players, knowledge of customer needs and product placement
- Strong knowledge of marketing strategies and best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication (technical writing)
- Expert Web user; advanced user of MS Office Suite
- Strong command of English, spoken and written; additional languages an asset.
- Able to travel