SpaceBridge Inc. is currently looking for a QMS and Processes Manager to ensure a smooth progress of manufacturing, to support all our marketing products, obtain the best quality to meet our customer expectations, deliver a high level of efficiency across all business functions, obtain the lowest cost of manufacturing and operations and review constantly our processes and quality for improvement of quality, performance, cost and profitability.
- Manage teams and provide them with technical guidance towards achieving the company goals and objectives.
- Establish visions and key objectives for the department, to assist subordinates in developing knowledge and quality methodologies for better execution of their duties as well as their career advancement.
- Drive the engineering excellence initiatives to meet the manufacturing parameter targets and ensure the process and equipment in high-performance level assuring the products with high quality, high yield, low defect density, and low cost.
- Drive Process Improvement program in Finance, Human resources, PLM, Engineering, Operations, and Customer Support for efficiency gain.
- Liaise with external suppliers and professionals from other sites to provide specific needs for the department.
- Maintain existing ISO certification.
- Provide Business Process Improvement guidance to senior management.
- Develop and manage quality assurance metrics for performance improvement of all teams.
- Ensure that all procedures conform to health and safety regulations, financial policies, and legislation.
- Meet assigned KPIs and budget allocation.
- Audit accuracy of executive reporting metrics for accuracy.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent experience in Quality Control.
- Minimum 10 to 15 years of experience in Quality Management.
- Minimum of 5 years in supervisory position or management position.
- 5 years of experience in ISO certification or other quality frameworks.
- 5 years of experience in quality and documentation control and supply chain processes
- 3 years of experience in BPM (Business Process Management) and CRM (Customer Relationship Management).
- 5 Years of experience with an ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system.
- 5 years of experience with an MRP (Material Requirements Planning) system.
- Effective communication and report writing skills.
- Good negotiation skills with business functions.
- Excellent analytic abilities to grasp the key points from complicated details.
- Good leadership capabilities to lead projects to successful completion.
- Must be extremely detail-oriented with respect to documentation and processes.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team
- Technical skills including problem-solving, statistical data analysis and design of the experiment is essential