SpaceBridge Inc. as a satellite system-solution provider (Baseband systems and Terminals) provides a unique environment for talented and ambitious people who like to walk on the edge of the IT and Telecommunication technology.
An R&D system engineer shall be capable of doing research and provide architecture, design and specification for new features as well as new systems such as Multiple CBH Scenarios, MethroEthernet Backhauling, Performance Enhancement and QoS, Mobility, MEC, SDN, VNF on HTS and LEO satellites. Willing to work in Lab environment as well as having passion of being innovative and creative are two major factors to success.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Proficiency in Network Fundamentals, Routing, Switching, SD-WAN, MetroEthernet, SDN, Cisco equipment (various classes), and other networking physical and virtual platforms.
- Experience in Three-layer Network architecture, NAT, Dynamic Routing Protocols, Load Balancing, Packet Tracer, GNS3, ACLs, Route Maps, and other networking configuration tools.
- Close familiarity with various IP networking aspects (network/transport protocols, performance enhancement protocols [PEP], Quality of Service [QoS], etc).
- Working in telecommunication lab with test equipment.
- Knowledge of 3GPP/5G standards and technology and the other types of wireless technologies is a strong asset.
- Experience in generating technical material for proposals in a strong asset
- Familiarity with concepts such as AI, NFV, Cloud Computing, Machine Learning, Virtualization, and Digitization is an asset.
- Experience on VMWare Workstations, Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Hyper-V, or any other virtualization and cloud platform is an asset.
- Satellite-Wireless communication systems is an asset.
- EMS/NMS, OSS/BSS, and Accounting/Billing systems is an asset
Skills & Qualifications
- IT, Computer, Networking, Telecommunication, Electronics Engineer or other related fields of study (B.Sc. -M.Sc.-PhD)
- Willing to learn and grow in Satellite industry
- Being able to provide useful reports and analysis to the department manager.
- Experience in relevant fields – 2 years.
- Strong Lab R&D and Integration enthusiasm and capability.
- Strive for continuous improvement of product and system.
- Self-motivated, self-trained, and enthusiastic for research and invention, who can work with minimal supervision.
- Strong technical writing and presentation skills in English.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in English.