We are currently seeking a dynamic sales hunter to fill the position of Regional Director of Sales – USA. The Regional Director of Sales has the primary responsibility to build a sustainable and ever growing level of business, as well as to drive sales in a designated regional territory for our state of the art Broadband Satellite Networks product lines including VSAT Satellite Networks, VSAT Modems for various verticals, satellite modems (SCPC, MCPC, DVBS2X), and to fulfill other associated services.
- Identify, qualify and develop new opportunities and prospects for sales of Satcom ground segment solutions in the US market (DoD and commercial) to grow the overall company’s sales funnel.
- Responsible for business growth across all Satcom market verticals in the US, generating new opportunities and increasing SpaceBridge’s market share.
- Understand and address customer’s requirements and procurement processes for Satcom ground segment solutions including Gateway and User Terminal related services.
- Lead pursuit strategies, sales campaigns, and capture management to develop and maintain long-term relationships with SpaceBridge’s key accounts in the US.
- Create, develop and support sales channels in combination with developing a new business or alternative market channels where need be.
- Achieve sales targets while maintaining the overall company profitability and forecasting accuracy objectives.
- Monitor competitors’ activities and provide guidance regarding the company’s strategy for market expansion in the US.
- Travel Requirements: 25-50% of travel required within the defined region, including support for industry events.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor in Science Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- Master in Business, Marketing or Engineering preferred
- Track record of selling Satcom/telecommunication solutions to defense and commercial entities in the US is a must
- Previous sales experience >5 years in the Satcom industry as a minimum
- Previous experience with Satcom solution sales to DoD, Government, Military and/or institutions
- Ability to obtain related security clearance is a definitive advantage
- Familiarity with Broadband Satellite Networks /Service Providers- ISP / Telco’s and MNO’s carriers – experience and a strong network is a definite plus
- Familiarity with LAN/WAN architecture, mobile carriers’ architecture, and networking devices is a definite plus
- Understanding of and ability to use and develop innovative financial / business models to develop solutions and services sales
- Strong ability to execute sales objectives and develop new prospects
- Strong ability to deliver meaningful presentations and convey technical/commercial information at all levels.
- Ability to positively influence customers and project/design teams.
- Ability to develop relationships and demonstrate the value at many different levels within the customer’s organization
- Develop and maintain a value-added networking and contacts