SpaceBridge understands the challenges of running complex SATCOM operations, especially providing links of highly varied speeds and SLAs over HTS/VHTS MSB New generation satellites.
We’ve designed the ASAT™ GW System as a multi service solution that manages advanced HTS/VHTS Multi Spot Beam Space Assets connectivity in the ground, from entry level links such as consumer satellite terminals, high-end trunking, SoTM terminals and up to the level of tactical defense connectivity infrastructures. This allows both common management as well as complete bandwidth sharing which provides operators with optimal network-wide efficient bandwidth utilization and reduction of the total cost of ownership.
- Extensible to support hundreds of thousands terminals. Virtual Network Operation (VNO)
- 3D BoD™ bandwidth-on-demand, Return Link technology encompassing MF-TDMA and SCPC and ASCPC- all within a single shared dynamic bandwidth pool.
- WaveSwitch™ 3D BoD™ capacity assignment (SLA, real time demand and on-the-fly waveform optimization)
- Easy integration with external OSS and BSS platforms, API and Rest.
- Support Both Star, Mesh, PtP and PtmP.
- Supports up to 20,000 users in one single 42R.
- Multi Spot Beams HTS, Geographical Redundancy , Adaptive Satellite Access
- High spectral efficiency supporting DVB-S2X outbound carrier up to 500Msps up to 4 Feeder Beams in one 42U Rack – total 2Gsps from QPSK to 256APSK, total 14Gbps
- Return Link Technology DVB-RCS2 RLE, up to 4 Clusters in one rack of 42RU– Each cluster can host up to 6*32Mhz * ~ 768Mhz , 2304 Inbound Carriers ,16QAM and 5% ROF
- Full layer 2 and layer 3 Ethernet and IP services.
- QoS and PEP , TCP and HTTP Acceleration, Payload and header compression, HTTP pre-fetch
- Consumer Internet
- Small office/home office (SOHO),
- Tactical military, defense and homeland security (HLS) applications
- Small/Medium Enterprise (SME) and remote branch office connectivity.
- Industrial IoT and M2M applications
- Trunking and cellular backhaul for MNO
- Mobile maritime, land, airborne applications.