C7700 Desktop HTS Broadband VSAT Router
C7700 is a broadband Internet satellite modem. The unit packs a rich feature set and powerful performance capabilities into a compact desktop satellite modem appliance.
The modem is optimized for next-generation High-Throughput-Satellite (HTS) systems, providing high download and upload speeds, TCP/IP and HTTP acceleration, user traffic compression and QoS capabilities, delivering true broadband Internet experience.
The C7700 is designed around a System on Chip (SoC) architecture providing the power of Software Defined Radio (SDR) and allowing flexibility of future waveform adaptation and customization.
- Applications and Uses
- Ka or Ku transmitter and receiver and satellite VSAT router ,
- Compact desktop satellite modem appliance
- The C7700 is designed around a System on Chip (SoC) architecture
- Optimized for next-generation High-Throughput-Satellite (HTS) systems
- Software Defined Radio (SDR), allowing flexibility of future waveform adaptation and customization
- TCP/IP and HTTP acceleration, user traffic compression and QoS capabilities
- DVB-S2/S2X ACM, GSE encapsulation, QPSK up to 256APSK LDPC/BCH
- Layer-3 / Layer-2 support.
- Download Speed Up to 100Mbps /Upload Speed Up to 10Mbps.
- Suitable for consumer Internet.
- Small Office / Home Office (SOHO)
- Small Medium Enterprise (SME) Internet connectivity applications