C8000 All-Outdoor Ka or Ku Integrated Broadband Terminal
Fully integrated all-outdoor satellite terminal – antenna feed system, Ka or Ku transmitter and receiver and satellite VSAT router – all housed in a small-sized weatherized outdoor enclosure. The all-outdoor terminal weight and size reduction allows for versatile installation options.
Simpler Installation than Ever
The all-outdoor terminal uses a single-cable installation to the indoor equipment – drastically simplifying installation. The compact terminals also support DIY / self-installation and commissioning making the entire installation process easier and affordable than ever.
Typical Applications and Uses
- Mass market consumer broadband Internet.
- Rural Internet access.
- High throughput M2M / IIoT links or IoT aggregation links
Benefits & Features
Phasellus tincidunt odio tincidunt molestie vulputate. Curabitur non eros lacinia,
- Software Defined Radio (SDR), allowing flexibility of future waveform adaptation and customization
- TCP/IP and HTTP acceleration, user traffic compression and QoS capabilities
- DVB-S2/S2X ACM, GSE encapsulation, QPSK up to 256APSK LDPC/BCH
- Layer-3 / Layer-2 support.
- Download Speed Up to 100Mbps /Upload Speed Up to 10Mbps.
- All outdoor Modem& LNB & BUC & OMT,& Feed Horn - Simple installation then ever - Single Ethernet cable
- Ka or Ku transmitter and receiver and satellite VSAT router – all housed in a small-sized weatherized outdoor enclosure
- Optimized for next-generation High-Throughput-Satellite (HTS) systems
- The C8000 is designed around a System on Chip (SoC) architecture