C8200 All-Outdoor IoT and M2M Terminal
C8200 is an Internet connectivity complete Very Small Aperture satellite Terminal (VSAT). C8200 is an all-outdoor terminal providing the functionality of BUC, LNB and modem within a single integrated unit. The unit packs a complete terminal into a compact outdoor design. The C8200 is designed around a System on Chip (SoC) architecture providing the power of Software Defined Radio (SDR) and allowing flexibility of future waveform adaptation and customization.
Features and Benefits
- All-outdoor fully-integrated terminal, reflector, feed system, transmitter, receiver and satellite “modem”.
- Single cable installation, simplifies and reduces installation costs.
- Layer-3 IP connectivity.
Typical Applications and Uses
- Machine to machine (M2M) applications,
- SCADA and Industrial IoT (IIoT).
- Rural Internet access.
Benefits & Features
C8200 All-Outdoor IoT and M2M Terminal - Designed around a System on Chip (SoC) architecture providing the power of Software Defined Radio (SDR)
- DVB-S2/S2X ACM, GSE encapsulation, QPSK up to 256APSK LDPC/BCH
- Download Speed Up to 20Mbps/ Upload Speed Up to 1Mbps
- Built in embedded QoS support integrated with Forward and Return Link ACM
- All outdoor complete terminal. simplified installation
- Perfectly designed to address Machine to machine (M2M) applications, SCADA and Industrial IoT (IIoT).
- Single RG6 coax cable to indoor power-injector and Eth port.- DIY installation option