SBDA120 Series 1.2m X, Ku and Ka-band Drive-Away Antennas
These drive-away antennas are suitable for the most demanding and mission critical applications.
Available in three bands: X, Ku and Ka-band.
- Applications and Uses
- Lightweight and resistant, can be installed in small vans and pick-ups
- Easy and fast to deploy and stow
- Fast, precise and reliable satellite acquisition
- Integration to any ground network connectivity solution
- Carbon fiber reflector and supporting system for lighter weight and higher reliability
- Complies with MIL-STD-188-164A, ITU-R S.580 and INTELSAT requirements
- Hi gain, low sidelobe, excellent pattern characteristics
- Auto-deploy and auto-stow smart switch to complete auto positioning, deploy and satellite acquisition
- Satellite deployment and acquisition within three minutes
- Motorized polarization adjustment
- Three control modes: auto, motorized, and manual
- Tracking accuracy better than 1/8 of received 3dB beamwidth
- Compatible with SpaceBridge ASAT modems
Applications range from providing connectivity to isolated military units, disaster recovery teams, and detached C² centers, to backhauling tactical land radio communications and acting as a backup, alternate route of a land network, or as a communication hub of main C² centers.
Suitable for use when the following conditions are required:
- Beyond Line Of Sight (BLOS)
- Communications On The Pause (COTP)
- High land mobility – transported by land vehicle