U7800 – Standalone / ASAT™ System Dual Waveform Satellite Modem
The U7800 Professional grade modem, provides unlimited versatility and unparalleled performance for enterprise, telco, cellular backhaul, medium size trunking and SCPC.
Telco grade indoor 19” rack-mountable suitable for professional grade deployments for any enterprise market, Provides the flexibility of hub-spoke / point-to-point usage and dual hub-spoke ASAT System RTN waveform options together with WaveSwitch™ hub-spoke multi-waveform support. Featuring software defined architecture with two modem boards and embedded Single Board Computer for dedicated cellular backhaul optimization and additional compute capacity for top performance.
Markets and use cases:
Telcos, MNOs and cellular backhaul:
- Retail backup / disaster recovery
- Emergency response
- 2.5G/3G/4G medium data rate, small / macro cell sites.
- Merchant shipping
- Maritime patrol and navies
Enterprise trunking / SCPC
Benefits & Features
Telco grade indoor 19” rack-mountable suitable for professional grade deployments for any enterprise market
- Rack-mount, 4 GbE ports
- Up to 50Mbps TX in standalone point-to-point DVB-S2X SCPC
- Up to 100Mbps download /50Mbps upload in ASAT System WaveSwitch – MF-TDMA / SCPC dual-waveform RTN
- Packet Processing of 100K PPS
- Layer-2 and layer-3 support
- OpenAMIP for mobility support
- Encryption (Optional)
- Rack mount form factor for easy installation
- Point-to-point SCPC with hub-spoke flexibility
- Dual waveform options provide unparalleled flexibility in a single modem.
- Multiple connected devices – no switch required.
- High-performance (throughput and packet-rate)
- Simple integration with telco/MNO
- CBH optimization for 2.5G/3G/4G with PAYG licensing option
- Land/maritime mobility support
- Optimized efficiency for varying-density links, all in a single network, with WaveSwitch dynamic waveform and BW assignment