In May 31st David Gelerman, President and CEO will be speaking at the Asia Satellite Industry Forum
at 5:40 pm. Additionally, the Customers Talk session will deep dive into the clients’ roadmaps and how they are changing. Where do they see growth coming from and what would they like to see more of from satellite operators? How should the industry be competing in the 5G world ? Also, what are the roles of satellite and how are these partnerships evolving; and what expectations are they laying for the year ahead?
After a two-year hiatus, we were pleased to finally welcome everyone back in Singapore for the Satellite Industry Forum 2022!
In fact, this year’s event was a 3-hour industry conference and dialogue followed by dinner and drinks on Tuesday 31 May from 3 pm – 9pm SGT at the Park Royal Collection Marina Bay .
Moreover, we join some of the satellite industry’s most foremost leaders and over 120 delegates from around the world to discuss The State of the Satellite Industry. In fact, we come together for an afternoon of riveting discussions where we explored all facets of the industry, from the standpoint of an operator to the manufacturer and finally, the customers.
- The State of the Asia Satellite Industry and the Future of Thailand’s Satellite Business
- Where will Future Growth Come From?
- Satellite Operators’ Roundtable: Staking Their Place in the Global Telco Ecosystem
- The Future of GSO/NGSO/LEO Hybrid Networks
- How are Manufacturers Scaling Up Capabilities for the Future?
- The Customers Talk