Managed Solutions services
At SpaceBridge, we believe strongly in our products and solutions, and in ensuring that they deliver true value for customers. The reason why we are so committed to supporting the products we build, ship and install is because we believe service also sets SpaceBridge apart. For nearly 30 years, the men and women of SpaceBridge have successfully developed and delivered satellite-based networks and solutions, training, and customer support to hundreds of customers around the globe. From remote site support, to network operations, to Hub and networking systems, our skilled technical and operating team professionals have the industry know-how to help you. You can also leverage our experienced professional support teams to help you move quickly, instead of worrying about internal training and learning curves that can tax your team resources and slow you down. Space Bridge Managed Services provide customers with top-tier 24x7x365 customer technical support to help you manage your VSAT systems from day one.
24/7 Network Operations Center (NOC): Our service is maintained by a highly professional, dedicated staff with outstanding engineering skills and training. We provide:
- Proactive link monitoring
- Multi-lingual 24 x 7 x 365 Customer Support center
- Vast experience in VSAT platforms management
Global & Onsite Presence: Our tech support, professional services and engineering support teams provide customer service from multiple time zones. We also provide local on-site support for customers via our presence and operations facilities in different parts of the globe.
Project and Planning support: We can also offer our expertise to help you in areas such as project planning to deployment and ongoing maintenance. We focus on building solutions to help our customers successfully address challenges: business, technical, and operational challenges. At the same time, we strive to give you tools to help grow your business.
Deploying or expanding a VSAT service operation can be challenging. Some of the hurdles include:
- Choosing the right technology partners and system suppliers
- Financing the investment in equipment
- Defining satellite requirements and securing satellite capacity on appropriate terms
- Training staff to support your new operation
- Deploying and integrating technology
- Training and learning curves setting up operations
- NOC Services
Space Bridge Managed Services can offer you valuable assistance, supporting you, as required, in addressing each of these challenges.
We Can Help
Are you planning a VSAT-based service?
- Do you want help building a proper Business Model or P&L analysis with realistic cost information?
- Do you need information to help you make a Go/No-Go decision?
- Are you concerned about risks, such as unexpected operating costs?
We can help you cut through painfully long processes which affect the deal and minimize undesired surprises down the road.