OCT 20 2022 | 10 AM EASTERN
After years of advertisement around LEO as the only future for the Satellite commercial industry, GEO strikes back with a strong punch; Software Defined Satellite Networks (SDSN). While many LEO systems are not progressing according to initial expectations, GEO SDSN opens up a great potential for the future of this market.
But the main questions remain unanswered.
How can we get the best of use of an SDSN considering all of its capabilities?
How can we achieve Maximum Coverage, Efficiency, Performance, Reliability with minimum Cost?
There will only be three key words, SDSN, AI and 5G.
In this Webinar, we will do a quick overview of SDSN GEO Systems and features and then we will introduce the “Unified Satellite / Ground Solution” topic to answer this concern. Let’s discover if AI and ML can offer the best of Resource Management, and if 3GPP/5G Cores can grant us a future proof, Interoperable, multi-purpose solution.
Speaker: Amir Kashanizadeh – Systems Engineering Manager at Spacebridge.
Mr. Amir Kashanizadeh has been spending past 20 years at the edge of high-tech, working as the system designer, architect and project manager in Satellite communication, Telecommunication and Networking arenas.
Amir Joined SpaceBridge in 2009, and since then he has conquered several summits such as:
- Designing the first HTS baseband system in Canada, which was selected by Scientific Innovation Funding program of Canada
- Inventing Aware winning WaveSwitchTM , a mechanism to best utilize satellite resources with various waveforms by using Machine Learning and AI.
- Designing Hybrid LEO-5G System platform for Smart Cities.
- Designing GEO-LEO Satellite Modem with MEC capability
- Designing Unified Sat/Ground segment Solution for SDSN
Most of the projects have been approved by Canadian Space Agency (CSA) within different governmental programs.