Notably, SpaceBridge Managed Services provide customers with top-tier 24 x 7 x 365 customer technical support to help you manage your VSAT systems from day one.
24/7 Network Operations Center (NOC): As a matter of fact, our service is maintained by a highly professional, dedicated staff with outstanding engineering skills and training. We provide:
- Proactive link monitoring
- Multi-lingual 24 x 7 x 365 Customer Support center
- Vast experience in VSAT platforms management
Global & Onsite Presence: Our tech support, professional services, and engineering support teams provide customer service from multiple time zones. In addition, we also provide local on-site support for customers via our presence and operations facilities in different parts of the globe.
Project and Planning support: We can also offer our expertise to help you in areas such as project planning deployment and ongoing maintenance. Moreover, we focus on building solutions to help our customers successfully address challenges: business, technical, and operational challenges. At the same time, we strive to give you tools to help grow your business.
Deploying or expanding a VSAT service operation can be challenging.
In fact, some of the hurdles include:
- Choosing the right technology partners and system suppliers
- Financing the investment in equipment
- Defining satellite requirements and securing satellite capacity on appropriate terms
- Training staff to support your new operation
- Deploying and integrating technology
- Training and learning curves setting up operations
- As well as, NOC Services
Moreover, SpaceBridge Managed Services can offer you valuable assistance, supporting you, as required, in addressing each of these challenges.
We Can Help
So, are you planning a VSAT-based service?
- Do you want help building a proper Business Model or P&L analysis with realistic cost information?
- Do you need the information to help you make a Go/No-Go decision?
- Are you concerned about risks, such as unexpected operating costs?
In fact, we can help you cut through painfully long processes which affect the deal and minimize undesired surprises down the road.