U7720 – High-Performance Networking Satellite Modem/Router
SpaceBridge entry level rackmount satellite modem/router for high performance L2/L3 multipurpose multiservice networking applications.
U7720 is a high performance networking satellite modem/router capable of supporting IP speeds of 100Mbps download and up to 15Mbps upload. U7720 supports industry standard OpenAMIP, which when coupled with ASATTM maritime multi-beam support and beam switching technology, provides a very effective, robust and secure maritime/mobility communication solution. A board level solution, supporting single user GigE and MGMT GigE, for integration into ODU terminal is also available.
The U7720 is available in the following formats :
• U7720-60: rackmount low power (<40W RF/BUC power)
• U7720-120: rackmount mid power (<100W RF/BUC power) + Quad GigE
• U7720-ODU: IP67 enclosed low power
• U7720-SA: stand-alone board level
- Internet-traffic optimization (Performance Enhancement Proxy) and QoS, enhancing user experience and conserving satellite bandwidth
- Operates with most COTS BUC/LNBs or transceivers
- DVB-S2X forward link. Highest spectral efficiency via highly granular MODCODs, low roll off rates and Adaptive Coding and Modulation (ACM)
- DVB-RCS2 return channels supporting QPSK 16QAM and up to 5% rolloffs
- OpenAMIP and/or dedicated serial port to connect to ODU.
- Optional : IPSec mode 256AES encryption
• Small and Medium Businesses (SMB)
• Maritime/Mobility Applications
• Cellular Backhaul for thin rural routes
• Available as standalone board for terminal integration