MOD1250 DVB-S2X Wideband Modulator
The MOD1250 is a DVB-S2X high performance Software Defined Radio (SDR) modulator designed for High Throughput Satellites (HTS) VSAT networks. The MOD1250 is designed to provide connectivity through Very High Throughput Satellites. Based on a “Software Defined Radio” architecture, the MOD1250 is SpaceBridge’s DVBS2X Wideband modulator designed to support data transmissions over High Throughput Satellites from a central side towards a group of remote terminals.
• Pay-As-You-Grow (PAYG) licensing
• Time Slicing support
• Carrier ID (CID) support
• Symbol rate from 1.5 Msps to 500 Msps
• Software Defined Radio architecture
• Modulations of up to 256APSK
• Very Low SNR (VLSNR) MODCODS available
• Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum (DSSS) Support
MOD1250 modulator is a very powerful unit that allows the most efficient use of the satellite segment by combining the full implementation of the modcods stated as part of the DVB-S2X standards and the use of a roll-of factor as small as 5% .