SBM-90X Wideband GEO/LEO/MEO SCPC/MCPC Professional Modem
The SBM-90X is a telco-grade modem that enables unparalleled high-throughput for the most demanding applications supporting Software Defined Networks.
This 19” rack-mountable unit features an Active LCD front panel for easy configuration. Suitable for environments that demand vast deployments to support both, hub-less point-to-point and point-to-multipoint topologies. The SBM-90X offers enormous flexibility and dynamism.
- Applications and Uses
- Up to 1.476 Gbps aggregate throughput
- LCD Active Front panel for easy configuration
- Supports hub-less point-to-point deployments as well as Point to Multi Points
- Header and payload compression
- Software Defined Network
- Hub less Point-to-Point as well as point-to-multipoint support.
- Layer-2 and Layer-3 support
- Advanced Quality of Service (QoS)
- Built-in PEP (Performance Enhancing Proxy)
- OpenAMIP antenna interface support for SATCOM on the Move (SOTM) applications
- GEO/MEO/LEO applications
- Broadband trunks
- Community Internet Access Distribution
- 3G/4G/LTE/5G cellular backhaul
- Multi-stream, Multicast
- Dynamic video-stream contribution
- Mobile applications
- Fiber Mission-critical backup links.
- Dynamic-throughput BoD high-capacity links.
- Surveillance, government, defense and military